Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finally home - Photos!

It's awesome to finally have the new trailer home. This thing looks HUGE on the side of my house. Once I sqeeze it back there I have about 4 inches between the extended slide and the roof of my house. I can still open the doors on the other size, but they just barely rub up against the fence when they open all the way. It's a very, tight, fit.

I had to have my electrician come back over and install a full 50 amp plug so I could plug the beast in. We ran 50 amps of service but for some reason only put on a 30 amp plug.

Despite being a tight fit, the location is going to work out great. I'm able to come out of the back of my garage or my house and walk right to the trailer to load and unload things. Especially when I'm using the ramp door.

I'll start to go through some of my favorite features in some later posts as well as some of the customizations I'm lining up, but check out some of the photos in the sidebar in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment