Friday, June 4, 2010

First Trip Report

We got to take our Endurmax out for our first trip over Memorial Weekend. We spend 5 days in the new rig and it was great. The trailer is a beast to pull with all that weight, but it tracked and towed awesome. I'll put up a towing review shortly with more details in that regards.

The trip we took was down to Dubinky Utah and we stayed right next to White Wash sand dunes. The first two days were incredibly windy, with 40 mph winds constant. We ended up with sand EVERYWHERE. The seals did a good job thank goodness and keeping most of it out of the trailer though.

We found several little things that needed to be corrected during our trip, but the quality seems to be really good so far. The AC and generator got a good workout as well. I also wrote down several new mods that I want to get done, so I'm anxious to get home and get those going this summer before our big trip to Yellowstone this fall.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, My name is Travis, my wife and I are currently looking at Toy Haulers. The enduramax is at the top of the list. We can't find any reviews or information about them. I discovered your Blog somehow and thats the first information I hav fund on them. Do you know of places to look? How do you like yours? Do you ave any words of wisdom in the purchase of one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you mentioned Endurmax, but I just read an Endurmax review and it doesn't look like this product has the best ingredients in its solution.

    ReplyDelete